Ensuring you have a professional wedding planner to plan and organise everything for your wedding day is an essential part of the whole wedding build up. Wedding planning is a long arduous process and the last thing you want is a wedding planner that doesn’t seem interested and is hard to get hold of. Woodyatt Warner are Cheshire based and have been planning weddings for numerous years with outstanding results. That is why we come highly recommended, and have achieved many awards from couples that have used our wedding planning service.
With a dedicated wedding planner to guide you through all the aspects of the months leading up to your wedding day, and sometimes even after the day itself, Woodyatt Warner will consult with you and provide you with everything you need.
We only use the best suppliers, with the best materials, that we have built a trusting relationship with, to give you an insight of what is available. Every wedding is different and unique to the couple, so no matter what your budget or ideas, we have the knowledge and expertise to create that special day to remember.
You may find that hiring a wedding planner can be expensive, but bear in mind that with our industry knowledge, we can command much lower prices from suppliers, that in the end will generally cover our costs, and all the work is done for you.
Here is just a brief outline of what to expect from us during the planning of your wedding:
- event design and styling
- venue sourcing and booking
- development of seating and table plans
- sourcing of suitable accommodation and travel arrangements
- assistance with the selection of wedding and other formal attire
- selection, liaison and management of all service providers, e.g. florists, stationers, caterers, gown designers, musicians, officiate coordination and make-up artists
- on-the-day coordination
- preparation of a timeline, bi-weekly reports and a post wedding wrap-up report
If you wish to find out how we can make your wedding day special, contact email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.