Weddings are one of those occasions that will live in your memory forever. Everything from the wedding venue to wedding invitations and even something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. There is a massive amount of planning and organising involved to ensure the brides day runs as smoothly as possible. After all, you expect getting married to be a once in a lifetime occasion.
That is where we come in!
Woodyatt Warner are highly experienced wedding planners and have achieved many accolades for our services to happy couples.
We have a dedicated wedding planner that will help you through every aspect of your perfect day, using a step by step wedding list. They will be there from day one to the actual wedding day to make sure everything runs smoothly and all the stress is taken away from you. We are very proud to be able to provide you with some of the most beautiful locations in Cheshire for your ceremony.
With our experience and ideas, you will find that hiring a wedding planner is not such an expensive idea. An everyday bride to be may spend vast sums of money on everything for her wedding. This is where using a wedding planner becomes highly beneficial as we have all the contacts of the best suppliers and can provide you with much lower costs overall, which pays for the planner in the long run. Do you really want the stress of it all to save you a few extra pounds or would you prefer a highly experienced professional to take care of everything for you?
Here is just a brief outline of what to expect from us during the planning of your wedding:
- event design and styling
- venue sourcing and booking
- development of seating and table plans
- sourcing of suitable accommodation and travel arrangements
- assistance with the selection of wedding and other formal attire
- selection, liaison and management of all service providers, e.g. florists, stationers, caterers, gown designers, musicians, officiate coordination and make-up artists
- on-the-day coordination
- preparation of a timeline, bi-weekly reports and a post wedding wrap-up report
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org